In the Six Day War of 1967, Israel gained control of several territories including the Sinai Peninsula, Gaza Strip, Judea and Samaria, and the Golan Heights.
The victory of the Six Day War was acknowledged by the entire world at the time as a miracle.
The Israeli General Moshe Dayan put a note in the kotel after the victory. Written on the note, said “the victory was the hand of God.”
- During the Six Day War, God returned the above-mentioned territories to his people, the Jews, in a miraculous way. Unfortunately, some of the above mentioned territories, including Gaza, were returned to the non-Jews. That was a disgrace.
God gave back territory to the Jews that belongs to them in a miraculous way, and Israel spat in God’s face saying “we don’t want it” and gave it back to the non-Jews.
Right now, once again, Israel finds itself fighting with Hamas in the Gaza Strip. Hopefully, with the mercy of God they will imminently be victorious, for as long as Hamas survives, IDF soldiers and Israeli citizens are in danger.
When Israel defeats Hamas and takes full control over the Gaza Strip, let them NOT make the same mistake and spit in God’s face once again by giving it back to the non-Jews.
The Israeli government doesn’t even have a right to do such a thing, as Gaza is part of Israel and belongs to the Jewish people.
Right now, Israel faces pressure from America not to keep Gaza after they take control of it.
They MUST NOT fall into such pressure once again, God forbid.
Israel must stand strong for once against all international pressure.
God gave the land to the Jewish people, and with them it must remain forever.
- כי את כל הארץ אשר אתה ראה לך אתננה ולזרעך עד עולם-
- for all the land that you see I will give it to you and to your seed to eternity (Genesis 13:15)
- ביום ההוא כרת ה׳ את אברם ברית תאמר לזרעך נתתי את הארץ הזאתמנהר מצרים עד הנהר הגדול נהר פרת –
- On that day, the lord formed a covenant with Abraham, saying,to you our seed I have given this land, from the river of Egypt until the great river, the Euphrates river. (Genesis 15:18)