1.0.0-rc2 is the second release candidate for ClassicPress
1.0.0. It is available now.
If there are no issues with this release, then the official, final version
1.0.0 will be launched with the same code base on Tuesday, March 5, 2019.
Minor changes since
- Remove files that were accidentally included in rc1 (details 1)
- Avoid duplicated rewrite rules (WordPress and ClassicPress) in
.htaccessafter migration (details)
- Remove WP-only themes features, continuing from changes in rc1 (details 1)
- Add some explanatory messages for the default themes, since both parent and child themes are included (details 1)
- Use a consistent header for all About tabs in the dashboard (details 1)
- Fix a PHP notice in the dashboard petitions widget (details)
Download this release
and follow the installation instructions.
|Existing WordPress sites||Download the migration plugin 1 and follow the migration instructions.|
|Existing ClassicPress sites||Use the built-in update mechanism (more info).|