To Change the default Webmail Application
- Click Set as Default to automatically open Webmail in the selected application each time that you log in.
- To change the default Webmail application:
- Open the menu in the top navigation by clicking on the arrow beside your email address >
- Next, Click the star icon () that corresponds to the desired Webmail application to set as your default.
- Once you have selected the star – click on the name of the Webmail Application to initiate the change.
…is a browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface. It provides full functionality you expect from an email client, including MIME support, address book, folder manipulation, message searching and spell checking.
for: Users who need a user-friendly web interface with some additional features available.