When will Europe break the yoke imposed by the Turks?
Here the most saleint reasons why Europe will never do that:
- The Turks pay very well, Kurds don’t.
- The Turks are the second largest military power of NATO.
- The Turks are Europe’s fifth commercial partner.
- 4 million Turkish Muslims live in Germany, and are very loyal to Recep Erdogan.
- The biggest German companies (Bosch, Siemens, and Mercedes) produce in Turkey.
- The Turks have their hand on immigration taps in Europe (Brussels paid them 6 billion to close the flows).
- Europeans have historically been attacked by the Turks (Constantinople, Lepanto, Wien …)
- Europeans today are dangerous pacifists, masters of indignation and children when it comes to fighting.
- The last two Popes have been taken to ask for pardon in Instanbul.
- The Turks will be 100 million in twenty years, Europe will be older and dying.
A century ago, the Ottoman Empire was the “sick man of Europe”. Today Turkey is strong and the sick man of Europe is Europe itself. The Kurds have become expendable to Western decadence.
Arutz Sheva, Giulio Meotti